Score an Assignment with Rubrics
If the content for an assignment contains a rubric, you can use the rubric criteria to score the student's performance.
- Click CLASSES on the top menu bar, and then click Assignments below the class name.
- Do one of the following to locate the activity you want to score:
- In the Assignments by class tab, select the assignment, click View student status, and then select the student.
- In the Assignments by student tab, select the student, and then select the assignment.
- Click the Review button next to the activity.
- In the assignment viewer, click the Rubric button.
- If available, click the View Standard link to view the standards aligned with the rubric criteria.
- Select the description for each criteria that corresponds to the student's performance. The total score displays at the top of the rubric panel as you make your selections.
- When finished scoring, click Save & Close in the rubric panel.
- Click Exit to return to the assignment or student list.