View Usage Data
The Class results by assignment page shows the time each student spent completing specific assignment activities in Realize. Usage data is displayed in a bar or line chart format.
View Usage Data
Click Data on the top menu bar, and then select a class.
- Select an option in the When box to view data for the Last 7 days, Last 14 days, Last 30 days, Last 60 days, or select Custom range to choose a specific date range.
Make sure your date range includes the due dates of the tests and assignments you want to view.
Optionally, use the Filter option to filter the data by a specific program. Only programs with tests or assignment due dates that fall within the date range you selected will display.
- In the Usage section, move your mouse pointer over a bar or point on the chart to see the test or assignment name, due date, and the average time spent to complete the assignment. The average amount of time that all the students spent on selected assignments and tests also displays to the left of the graph.
- If the date range you selected includes a large number of assignments, select and drag the grey column below the line chart to change the range shown.
- Click on a bar or point to see the hours, minutes and seconds each student spent in on the specific assignment.
- Click Previous assessment or Next assessment to view usage data for another assignment.
Progress data to view which students have completed their assignments and who's fallen behind.
Data Scores to view how your students performed on assigned tests.
Need more? Visit My Savvas Training for on-demand tutorials, virtual professional learning, chat, and email support.