View Glossary Definitions
If the book you're reading has a glossary, you can read and listen to a term's definition. Some term definitions include additional language options, and the term's part of speech and phonetic pronunciation.
Open Glossary Definitions in the Reading Pane
Glossary terms are identified with blue, underlined text in the reading pane.
- In the reading pane, click the glossary term to open the definition.
- When you're finished, close the definition to return to the full-page view of the book text.
Find Glossary Definitions Using the Menu
Glossary definitions can be viewed outside of the reading pane using an alphabetized list of the terms in the Menu panel.
- Click Menu, and then click Glossary.
- Scroll to view the list of terms or click a letter to go directly to the terms that start with that letter.
- Click on a term to open the definition.
- Click the close icon in the Glossary panel to return to the Menu.