Realize Reader Assignments
If your teacher has assigned Realize Reader activities to you, you can find them on your Assignments page.
There are two kinds of Realize Reader assignments and the features you can use to complete your Realize Reader SelectionRealize Reader Selection (RRS) assignments open directly in Realize and focus on the specific text and features required to complete the assigned activities. assignment are different from the features you can use in a Realize Reader Selected ReadingRealize Reader Selected Reading (RRSR) opens in a new window that displays the entire book and enables the completion of the activities using the full set of Realize Reader tools and navigation features. assignment.
Complete Your Realize Reader Assignment
- Click CLASSES on the top menu bar.
- On the Assignments page, select the Realize Reader assignment from the Not started, In progress or Completed tab.
Select the assignment you want to open. Click to learn more about completing assignment activities.
- If an interactive activity is available, follow the instructions to complete the activity before moving forward in your assignment.
- Use the tools and features available to help you complete your assignment activity.
- For a Realize Reader SelectionRealize Reader Selection (RRS) assignments open directly in Realize and focus on the specific text and features required to complete the assigned activities. assignment, use these features.
- When you finish, complete the turn in instructions for single-activity assignments or multi-activity assignments.