When you open an assignment activity, the contents of the assignment display in an assignment viewer.
- If the assignment contains more than one activity, multiple tabs display. Click the numbered tabs at the top of assignment viewer to open a different activity. Use the arrow to the right of the tabs to scroll to additional activities.
- For most activities, including Google Docs™ assignments, complete the work directly in the assignment viewer.
- For some activities, click Open in new window to complete that portion of the assignment. When you're finished, close the new window to return to the assignment viewer.
If the activity contains a rubric, click Rubric in the panel to the right.
- For some activities, including essay assignments and tests, use the tools provided within the activity to submit or turn in your work.
- If you are not done, but want to exit the assignment, click Exit to return to the assignment details page.
- If you have completed the activity, click the Turn In button at the top of the assignment viewer, and then click Turn In again to confirm you are ready to turn in the assignment.
- In some activities, click the Mark as Complete button in the tab to complete the activity.
- If you have completed the work in all activity tabs in the assignment, click the Turn In All button at the top of the assignment viewer, and then click Turn In All to confirm you are ready to turn in all activities.
If you confirm to Turn In All with incomplete activities, any additional work in those activities will not be visible to your teacher.
- If you have not completed the work in all activity tabs and you click the Turn In All button, a confirmation box appears, listing your incomplete activities. Click Keep Going to complete the activities.
Discussion assignments are considered automatically turned in at midnight in your time zone on the due date.