PDF Assignment Activities
When your teacher assigns a PDF activity to you, you can complete the assignment by adding text, annotations, comments, and many other formatting options directly in the Realize assignment viewer.
The PDF toolbar is not currently available in PDFs with embedded audio.
Complete a PDF Activity
- Use the toolbar at the top of the PDF to add text, highlights, notes, and use various formatting options to complete your assignment.
Select a tool and edit the PDF. When you are done, select the tool again to save your changes.
- Repeat the previous step, using additional tools to complete your work.
- When you are done editing the PDF, do one of the following:
- If the PDF is a single-activity assignment and you are ready to turn it in, click the Turn In button at the top of the assignment viewer, and then click Turn In again to confirm you are ready to turn in the assignment.
- If the PDF is part of a multi-activity assignment, click the Mark as Complete button in the tab to complete the activity, and then continue progress on additional activities, or click Turn In All at the top of the assignment viewer to turn in activities within the assignment.
Once you select Mark as Complete, or turn in the assignment, you cannot make changes to the PDF activity, but you can return to the activity to review comments or feedback from your teacher.