Score a TestNav Assessment with Rubrics
If questions in a TestNav assessment contain a rubric, you can use the rubric criteria to score the student's performance.
Click CLASSES on the top menu bar, and then click Assignments below the class name.
- Select an open-ended assignment, and then click View student status.
- Select the student, and then click Score Test to add a score, or click Edit Score to change the score for the completed activity.
- Click the arrow to the left of the question to review the student's answer.
- Do one of the following to score a question:
- If the question contains a rubric, click Rubric below the Question score box, select the correct rubric score, click Save & Close, and then click Save and continue, to move on to the next question.
- If the question does not contain a rubric, enter the numerical score in the box, and then click Save and continue, to move on to the next question.
- Repeat the appropriate steps for each question in the assignment.
- When you are finished scoring each question, click Review and send scores.
- When scores have been added for all students, click Send score to all students.