Score a TestNav Assessment with Rubrics
If questions in a TestNav assessment contain a rubric, you can use the rubric criteria to score the student's performance.
- Click Classes on the top menu bar, and select one of your classes below.
- On the left navigation pane, click Assignments, and select Assignments by Class and then select an open-ended assignment.
- Select the student, and then click Score to add or modify the score for the completed activity.
- Click the arrow to the left of the question to review the student's answer.
- Do one of the following to score a question:
- If the question contains a rubric, click Rubric below the Question score box, select the correct rubric score, click Save & Close, and then click Save and continue, to move on to the next question.
- If the question does not contain a rubric, enter the numerical score in the box, and then click Save and continue, to move on to the next question.
- Repeat the appropriate steps for each question in the assignment.
- When you are finished scoring each question, click Send score to Student.