Review and Score Assignment Activities
For scorable assignment activities, including PDFs, Google Docs™, Realize Reader Selections Realize Reader Selection (RRS) assignments open directly in Realize and focus on the specific text and features required to complete the assigned activities., and manual assessments, you can review and score them directly in the assignment viewer.
- Click Classes on the top menu bar, and select one of your classes below.
- On the left navigation pane, click Assignments, and then select Assignments by Class tab.
- Select an assignment, and then select a student to expand the list of activities.
- For completed scorable activities, click Review and Score next to the activity.
- After you have reviewed the student's work, do one of the following:
- For a single-activity assignment, enter a numerical score in the Score box, and then click outside of the Score box to save the score.
- For multi-activity assignments, click the Score box in the activity tab, enter a numerical score, and then click outside of the Score box to save the score. Repeat these steps for all additional activities within the assignment.
If a PDF, Google Docs™, or Realize Reader Selection Realize Reader Selection (RRS) assignments open directly in Realize and focus on the specific text and features required to complete the assigned activities. activity was not started, but the assignment was turned in, you can still score the activity, but you must first select the activity tab to see the Score box.
- For both single- and multi-activity assignments, to edit an existing score, click the pencil icon to the right of the score, edit the number, and then click outside of the Score box to save your changes.
- Click Exit to return to the assignment detail view.