Remove Downloaded Content
When you download books or chapters of Realize Reader content to use when not connected to the Internet, the downloaded content will take up space on your device. You may need to periodically remove previously downloaded content to make room for new chapters or books.
- To remove downloaded content, do one of the following:
- From the bookshelf, select the download icon in the book's image.
- From inside a book or chapter, click Menu in the top menu bar, and then click Manage Offline Access.
- In the Manage Offline Access menu, toggle the download indicator to the No position for an entire book or chapter. A confirmation dialog displays.
- Click Remove to delete the downloaded content, or Cancel to stop the removal.
Users cannot log in while being offline.