Google Classroom Assignments
Your teacher may assign Realize assignments to your Google Classroom™ account.
Complete a Realize Assignment in Google Classroom
- Sign in to Google Classroom, and then select the Realize assignment.
- In the new browser tab that opens, wait for the Realize assignment to open, or click Take me there now.
- If prompted, select or enter your Google Classroom login information.
Click Allow in each Google Classroom prompt to grant Realize access to your Google Classroom account.
- In the Realize assignment details, you can attach files, view your teacher's comments, add comments.
- Select an activity, and then use the assignment viewer to complete the activities in your assignment.
- Verify all your work is complete, then click Turn In or Turn In All to turn in your assignment.
- In the confirmation box, do one of the following:
- If you have incomplete work, click Keep Going to complete the activities.
- If ALL your work is complete, click Turn In All or Yes, turn it in.
If you confirm to Turn In All with incomplete activities, any additional work on this assignment will not be visible to your teacher.
- Once you have turned in your assignment, you can explore programs in Realize or close the Realize browser tab to return to your Google Classroom.