Teacher Resources provide valuable material you can use to supplement your class content. They can also include answer keys for tests and other information for teachers.
You can find Teacher Resources by selecting a program using the steps below, or by browsing all content.
View and Assign Teacher Resources
- Click Browse on the top menu bar, and then select the program.
- On the Table of Contents page, click Teacher Resources to see the available resources.
- If you see a lock icon next to a resource title, the item is for teacher use only and cannot be assigned to students.
- If you see a hidden item icon next to a resource title, the item is hidden from students until you assign it.
- If you see this book icon next to a resource title, the item is recommended for distance learning Distance learning resources include content and materials that are short and appropriate for teaching students remotely in a condensed amount of time..
In the Create an assignment box, enter a Title, Start date, Due date, and optionally add Instructions.
Enter the name of the class, group, or student you want to assign to by using smart search. Enter the first letter and scroll to the class, group, or student. Search for students using 'last, first' names.
Depending on the program, additional assignment options may be available.
Select the Set start and end times check box to select or enter the start and end times for the assignment. Students can turn in an assignment after the assigned due date and time; however, the status will indicate the assignment was late.
If the assignment contains items with a rubric, a Use Rubric to score box is selected. Clear the check box if you do not want to use the rubric.
If the assignment contains items with remediation, an option to automatically assign remediation activities is selected.
- Use the calendar to choose a Remediation due date.
- Clear the check box if you do not want remediation activities automatically assigned.
Students and classes imported from Google Classroom™ display with a Google Classroom icon next the name.
Before you assign Realize content to an imported Google Classroom class, ensure all students have accepted the invitation. Students do not receive assignments that were assigned to a class prior to accepting the Google Classroom invitation.
- Students in classes linked using Google Classroom Account Linking must click the Realize Login item in their class Stream to connect to Realize. Until then, they will not receive assignments from Realize.
For both imported and linked Google Classroom classes: Click Sync with Google for any assignments assigned to the students before they've connected from Google Classroom to Realize.