Assign Content From a Playlist
Once you create a playlist, you can assign content items from a playlist to students.
Click My Library on the top menu bar.
- Select the playlist that contains the items you want to assign.
- Do one of the following:
- To assign one item, click the ellipsis for the item you want to assign to students, and then click Assign.
- To assign more than one item, select the items you want to assign, and then click Assign Selected, or click Assign All.
In the Create an assignment box, enter a Title, Start date, Due date, and optionally add Instructions.
Enter the name of the class, group, or student you want to assign to by using smart search. Enter the first letter and scroll to the class, group, or student. Search for students using 'last, first' names.See Additional Assignment Options
Depending on the program, additional assignment options may be available.Set start and end times
Select the Set start and end times check box to select or enter the start and end times for the assignment. Students can turn in an assignment after the assigned due date and time; however, the status will indicate the assignment was late.
You cannot change the start date for an assignment once it has been assigned and the start date has passed.Use Rubric to score
If the assignment contains items with a rubric, a Use Rubric to score box is selected. Clear the check box if you do not want to use the rubric.Assign remediation
If the assignment contains items with remediation, an option to automatically assign remediation activities is available to select.
Hide or show results of an assignmentAssign to Google Classroom integrated students and classes
- Use the calendar to choose a Remediation due date.
- Select the check box if you want remediation activities automatically assigned.
Students and classes imported from Google Classroom™ display with a Google Classroom icon next the name.
Before you assign Realize content to an imported Google Classroom class, ensure all students have accepted the invitation. Students do not receive assignments that were assigned to a class prior to accepting the Google Classroom invitation.
- Students in classes linked using Google Classroom Account Linking must click the Realize Login item in their class Stream to connect to Realize. Until then, they will not receive assignments from Realize.
For both imported and linked Google Classroom classes: Click Sync with Google for any assignments assigned to the students before they've connected from Google Classroom to Realize.
- Click Assign to finish.