Create a Playlist
You can create a playlist that contains Savvas program content, as well as your own custom content. Once you create a playlist, you can:
Assign content items from a playlist to students, providing them with an assignment that contains your own custom combination of content and activities.
Create a new playlist when you choose to add an item to a playlist while browsing content nearly anywhere in Realize.
Share playlists that contain content with other teachers within your district.
Create a Playlist From My Library
Click My Library on the top menu bar.
- In the Create Content panel, click Create a playlist.
- Enter a Title and Description, and then click Create.
- To add items to your playlist, click the Let's explore all the great content > link.
- On the Browse Programs page do one of the following:
- Select a program, locate the content you want to add, and then click Add to Playlist below the item you want to add.
- Select a program, click the arrow to the right of a lesson container, select the items you want to add, and then click Add Selected to Playlist, or Add all to Playlist.
- In the Add to Playlist box, click the arrow to select your playlist, and then click Add.
- Click Close or Go to Playlist.