Add Students to a Realize Class
You can add students directly to a class in Realize using the instructions in this topic. To add a student to a class that was imported from Google Classroom™, see Add Students to a Google Classroom Class.
- Click Classeson the top menu bar, and then click Students & groups below the class.
- Click Add a student to class.
If Add a student to class is not visible, you must contact your administrator to make changes to your roster.
- Enter the student's name (enter 'last name, first name'), user name and password.
- If the student is already in the system, entering the first three characters of a name will provide suggestions. The Username and Password boxes will self-fill when you select a name from the list.
- If the student is not in the system, follow the username and password requirements to enter the new student
When you add a student to a class, the student will only receive new assignments going forward. The student does not receive assignments that were assigned to the class prior to adding the student.
Need more? Visit My Savvas Training for on-demand tutorials, virtual professional learning, chat, and email support.