Adding students to classes gives students access to the system, enables you to organize them by groups, and track their progress on assignments.
- EasyBridge Plus and EasyBridge Auto teachers manage their classes on EasyBridge. After adding a Savvas Realize product to a class, it automatically syncs to Realize, and you begin to use the program A program is a product your school or district has purchased. content and make assignments.
- EasyBridge Basic teachers manage their classes on Savvas Realize.
Depending on your Realize account, some features may not be available to you. If you are unable to access the features you need, contact your administrator.
You can create a new class directly in Realize by following the steps below, or if you are using Google Classroom™ integration, you can import additional Google Classroom students to share Realize assignments directly in students' feeds.
Create a New Class
Click Classes on the top menu bar.
Click Create classes.
- Add a class name, enter your school district if needed, select a class picture, and pick the programs that you want your class to see and use. If you need to add more programs at a later time, you can do so by managing your class settings.
- Add students to your class, entering the student's last name first.
- If your student has been in the system previously, names will appear when you type the initial letters. Their usernames and passwords will self-fill when you select a name from the list.
- If it is a new student, enter the name and create a username and password for the student. See Requirements for usernames and passwords.
In the Choose the student theme section, select Default Theme or Early Learning Theme. The theme you select here will apply to all students assigned to this class. To set or change a theme for an individual student, see Changing the student theme.
For more information, see Student Themes.
- Click Save to save your class.
Need more? Visit My Savvas Training for on-demand tutorials, virtual professional learning, chat, and email support.