Additional performance analysis is available when you select a test in the Scores section of the Class results by assignment report. From the Performance Analysis tab, you can group students by their performance on a test, and then assign suggested remediation and enrichment materials aligned the test results.
- (missing or bad snippet)
- Select an option in the When box to view data for the Last 7 days, Last 14 days, Last 30 days, Last 60 days, or select Custom range to choose a specific date range.
Make sure your date range includes the due dates of the tests and assignments you want to view.
Optionally, use the Filter option to filter the data by a specific program. Only programs with tests or assignment due dates that fall within the date range you selected will display.
- In the Scores section, select the bar in the graph for the test data you want to see.
- Select the Performance Analysis tab to view student performance analysis and assign resources for remediation and enrichment.
- In the Performance by box, select an aligned standard to view performance based on a standard, or select Overall Score to view performance for the entire test.
- Enter a Break point to group students by performance and then click Show Performance.
- Students listed in the first column are those that scored below the break point you set, while students in the middle column are those that scored at or above the break point.
- Students in the Ungrouped Students column are those who have the assigned test but did not turn it in.
- You can click and drag students between columns.
- Click Assign Resources in the first or second column to display a list of resources.
- The list of resources includes content that is associated to the standards aligned to the test.
- If there were no standards aligned to the test, the list of resources includes all content associated to the test's program.
- Select one or more resources to assign, and then click Assign Selected.
In the Create an assignment box, enter a Title, Start date, Due date, and optionally add Instructions.
- You can add more students to the assignment by entering the name of the class, group, or student.
- Click Assign to finish.