Additional student analysis is available when you select a test in the Scores section of the Class results by assignment report.
- (missing or bad snippet)
- Select an option in the When box to view data for the Last 7 days, Last 14 days, Last 30 days, Last 60 days, or select Custom range to choose a specific date range.
Make sure your date range includes the due dates of the tests and assignments you want to view.
Optionally, use the Filter option to filter the data by a specific program. Only programs with tests or assignment due dates that fall within the date range you selected will display.
- In the Scores section, select the bar in the graph for the test data you want to see.
- Select the Student Analysis tab to view detailed score and answer information by student.
- A table displays the list of students, their individual scores, and the number of correct answers for each question. Click a column header to sort the list by the column criteria.
- The last three rows of the table show the Total Correct, Total Incorrect, and Total Partial correct answer totals for all students in the list.
- Select a student in the table to view the question and answer details.
Click Previous Question or Next Question to view the details for additional questions.
- If one or more standards are aligned with the question, click the link to view a list of the aligned standards and descriptions.
If the question was scored using rubrics, click Rubric to view the rubric criteria used for scoring.
Click the up arrow to close the detail view.
Click Export Data to generate a CSV file of the data for use with Microsoft® Excel or other spreadsheet tools.
The Export Data option is not available on the Apple® iPad®.